Warning: Popsicle Finance is in alpha, and it is unaudited while we are in the process of scaling the team. Please understand the risks and use this product accordingly.
Hi there friends, and welcome to Popsicle Finance!
We’re a next generation yield enhancement platform powered by Sushiswap, Uniswap, and Pancakeswap (to start)!
Popsicle.Finance aims to be a fully decentralized platform managed by its users — the holders of the ICE governance token.
The ICE token will be used to vote on proposals for protocol updates, pool inclusions, fee management, and other key operational aspects of the protocol.
The Defi ecosystem is exploding…
…but the world of yield farming platforms hasn’t kept pace.
Defi ecosystems are maturing and yield farming opportunities continue to expand across a number of chains (ETH/BSC/DOT etc) and a number of competing platforms on the same chain (Uniswap/Sushiswap).
Yet in most cases, yield farmers are forced to devote themselves to a single defi platform in order to be a liquidity provider and enjoy yield farming.
This situation results in
- Limited decentralization
- Lack of farming choice
- Oligopoly formation
- Startups choosing a particular provider
The Popsicle.Finance Solution
- We’ve built a multi-chain yield enhancement platform which supports multiple defi platforms and a variety of different LP (Liquidity Provider) tokens.
- Popsicle enables users to provide liquidity to their favorite projects on a variety of decentralized platforms, and farm using their various liquidity provision tokens in one place.
- Simply put — Multi-chain support enables popsicle finance to cover the needs of the modern liquidity provider.
- Users can stake and manage LP tokens from across a variety of platforms.
- Users can stake Sushiswap LP tokens or Uniswap LP tokens, built on the Ethereum blockchain
- Users can also stake Pancakeswap LP tokens, built on Binance Smart Chain
- Users can receive any combination of tokens that the projects incentivizing the pool decide to use
- Over time, we will continue to add further diversity and flexibility to the platforms offerings.
- For Projects, Popsicle provides a new, more flexible platform for token distribution.
- Popsicle.Finance’s streamlined application process makes it easy for projects to list new pools and distribute their tokens to their communities.
- Projects now have the flexibility to incentivize their pools with whatever tokens they choose providing greater flexibility and room for collaboration
- The Popsicle Stand is Popsicle.Finance’s primary yield amplification platform.
- Here, users can stake LP tokens from a variety of different protocol pools to benefit from enhanced rewards.
- Participating projects benefit from broader token distribution and greater incentive for early supporters to hold and provide liquidity to the platform.
- The popsicle stand is also where users can stake the ICE tokens that they receive from the popsicle stand, to receive more ICE.
- The ultimate goal for Popsicle.Finance is to become a decentralized self governing eco-system.
- At launch — decision making will be centralized within the core Popsicle team, but as ICE emissions to the community increase, so will the progressive decentralization of the platform.
- Prior to full decentralization, it’s still very important to us that our community knows that their voices are heard.
- Our community members can participate in early governance via our discourse community page (Here)